A Celebration of Beauty & Excellence
The Aesthetic Awards has always been renowned for bringing together leading experts, outstanding clinics, and innovative manufacturers within the beauty and aesthetics industry. This year is no exception. Attendees rubbed shoulders with some of the brightest minds and most talented professionals who are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in aesthetic medicine, procedures, and products.
High-Calibre Awards & Accolades
With numerous award categories such as Clinic of the Year, Practitioner of the Year and Treatment of the Year, the Aesthetic Awards 2023 honoured deserving individuals and establishments. These accolades are highly sought after and recognise excellence in various fields, from cutting-edge technology and leading industry distributors to dedicated support and exceptional customer experiences. A win at the Aesthetic Awards carries tremendous prestige and serves as a testament to a professional’s dedication and abilities in the world of aesthetics.
Showcase of the Latest Innovations & Trends
The Aesthetic Awards 2023 is also an unparalleled opportunity to discover the newest advancements and trends in the field of aesthetics. Be prepared to have your mind-blown with advancements in non-invasive treatments, anti-ageing strategies, skincare, and much more. Showcasing the leading products and avant-garde techniques, the event leaves its attendees with insights and inspiration to help them stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving world of beauty.
An Evening of Glitz & Glamour
In true Aesthetic Awards fashion, this year’s event was an extravagant affair. Glamour and elegance took centre stage, from the stylish venue and exquisite dining to the carefully curated entertainment for the evening. The Aesthetic Awards is the perfect occasion to dress to impress and revel in the company of fellow beauty professionals and aficionados. And so many attendants did exactly that.
Networking & Collaboration
The Aesthetic Awards provides an excellent opportunity for professionals and enthusiasts alike to establish meaningful connections with like-minded individuals in the beauty industry. Attendees can make the most of this event by engaging with others, exchanging ideas, and exploring new opportunities for collaboration. Who knows – you might meet your next business partner, mentor, or inspiration within the confines of this prestigious event.
The Winners of Aesthetic Awards 2023
All the winners of course were notable but we did single out just a few extra special ones for you:
Dr Tapan Patel
Dr Patel is known both for his aesthetic treatments but also as a top trainer of Aesthetic Doctors in the UK. He is part of Phi Clinic and was a worthy winner of the Outstanding Achievement in Medical Aesthetics.
Melanie Recchia RN INP has been involved with aesthetics for 17 years as a registered nurse part of the Alchemy Skin Clinic. Worthy winner of Nurse Practitioner of the Year.
Mr James Olding
Mr James is a Specialist in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and has been involved in non-surgical aesthetics with Interface Aesthetics, a specialist academy. He won Rising Star of the Year.
Dr Sophie Shotter
Part of Illuminate Skin & Wellness Clinics Dr Shotter has long standing experience in aesthetics and has won the distinguished Medical Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year award.
Mr Sotirios Foutsizoglou
Mr Sotirios Foutsizoglou is a member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and was representing Wimpole Clinic, winning the Best Surgical Result award.
Dr Manav Bawa
Dr Bawa is the medical director of the Time Clinic in Essex. He was awarded for the prestigious Best Non-Surgical Result award.
The Full List
- Dr Tapan Patel – Outstanding Achievement in Medical Aesthetics
- Melanie Recchia – Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Mr James Olding – Rising Star of the Year
- Elite Aesthetic Clinic – Best Clinic Team of the Year
- Dr Sophie Shotter – Medical Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year
- HArmonyCa™ (Allergan Aesthetics) – Product Innovation of the Year
- FTT Skin Clinics – Best Clinic Scotland
- Dr Yusra Clinic – Best Clinic North England
- Facial Aesthetics Ltd – Best Clinic South England
- Dr Manav Bawa – Best Non-Surgical Result
- Beechwood House Healthcare– Best New Clinic, UK & Ireland
- Array Aesthetics – Best Clinic Ireland and Northern Ireland
- London Aesthetic Medicine – Best Clinic London
- Mr Sotirios Foutsizoglou – Best Surgical Result
- MediZen Clinic – Best Clinic Midlands and Wales
- Mr Jeff Downie – Best Consultant Surgeon of the Year
- Healthxchange Group – Distributor of the Year
- Julie Hope (AlumierMD) – Company Representative of the Year
- VIVACY Laboratories – Best Manufacturer of the Year
- Teosyal RHA (Teoxane UK Ltd) – Injectable Product of the Year
- Stellar M22™ (Lumenis Be UK Ltd) – Energy Device of the Year
- Lynton – Supplier Training Provider of the Year
- Cosmetic Courses – Best Independent Training Provider of the Year
- Obagi Medical (Healthxchange Group) – Topical Skin Product/Range of the Year
Let the Celebrations Begin
As we eagerly count down the days to the Aesthetic Awards 2024 in London, we can expect another night of glamour, innovation, and celebration of the finest talents in the beauty industry. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to revel in the latest advancements, make lasting connections and, who knows, even walk away with a prized accolade under your belt. Get ready for a night to remember and join us next year again in celebrating the brilliance of the aesthetics world.