The Aesthetic Medicine Live Awards took place on the 19th of May 2023 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London with great success. One clinic won 3 awards. The awards are designed to recognize and celebrate excellence in aesthetic medicine, with a focus on innovation and outstanding achievement within the industry.
The event was attended by some of the most influential personalities and brands in the world of aesthetic medicine. From leading practitioners to innovative product manufacturers, all were present to receive recognition for their contributions to the field. Keynote speakers such as Dr John Quinn, a renowned plastic surgeon, will also be present to share their insights into the future of aesthetic medicine.
The Royal Lancaster Hotel was an ideal venue for this prestigious event, conveniently located in central London (close to the Paddington area) with easy access from all parts of the city. The hotel offers luxurious accommodation and state-of-the-art facilities that make it perfect for hosting such events.
Lumiere Clinic Manchester
The clear winner of the night was the power couple behind the Lumiere Clinic from Manchester. Dr Nicole Chiang and Dr Kian Tan scooped no less than 3 out of the 14 available awards. For best clinic of the year, best clinic in the North and best plastic surgeon. What an incredible achievement that we hope they relish for the rest of their long and successful career.
- Aesthetic Clinic of the Year (sponsored by Erchonia)
- Aesthetic Clinic of the Year – North & Midlands
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon of the Year
We cannot remember the last time a clinic got so many awards in one night.
The Other Winners
- Taktouk Clinic – Aesthetic Clinic of the Year – London, sponsored by Gelida Medica
- Beyond Skin Clinic – Aesthetic Clinic of the Year – Scotland & Northern Ireland
- Health and Aesthetics – Aesthetic Clinic of the Year – South East, sponsored by Endospheres
- Anna Medical Aesthetics – Aesthetic Clinic of the Year – South West & Wales
- Dr Ifeoma Ejikeme – Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year: Doctor, sponsored by Gouri
- Dr Yusra Al-Mukhtar – Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year: Dentist
- Tracey Dennison – Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Martine Jarman – Aesthetic Therapist of the Year
- Blend Skin and Beauty Clinic – Clinic Team of the Year, sponsored by Hydrafacial
- Dr Esho – Best Social Media by a Clinic or Practitioner
- Treatment Rooms London – Best Hair Restoration Clinic or Practitioner
- @skinnv_uk – Best Hair Restoration Clinic or Practitioner Finalist
- @timeclinicofficial – Best Social Media by a Clinic or Practitioner Finalist
- Cadogan Clinic – Aesthetic Clinic of the Year Finalist
- Mr Daniel Ezra – Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon of the Year Finalist
- Miss Sujatha Tadiparthi – Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon of the Year Finalist
- Mr Ivo Gwanmesia – Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon of the Year Finalist
The awards are supported by several key sponsors and organizations such as Erchonia EMEA, Derma Focus, Biotechnologies UK, Endospheres, Fiberlift, Gelida and Hydrafacial. These sponsors have contributed significantly to the success of the awards by providing financial support and resources that have enabled them to reach new heights.
Aesthetic medicine has seen tremendous growth over recent years due to advances in technology and increasing demand from consumers seeking non-invasive treatments for various skin conditions. Awards such as these play an important role in driving innovation within the industry by recognizing excellence and inspiring others to strive for greater achievements.